Established in 2000 as Swiftline Engineering Ltd, we have quickly gained a reputation as a quality contractor in the Mechanical and Electrical Sector.
Using a trained and highly qualified workforce, operating from our head office in London, Swiftline has evolved to provide a wider range of services including the following applications:
- Complete design and build
- Mechanical and electrical services from surveying and planning through to installations and ongoing maintenance contracts.
- All HVAC services : heating , ventilation and air conditioning
- Planning and installation of communications services and IT infrastructures
- Installation, commissioning and testing of CCTV, integrated security and access control systems and Fire alarms
- and a range of facilities maintenance management services.
We have extensive experience in delivering complex, high value service installations, increasingly based on design & build and partnering arrangements.
Using the latest in design software Swiftline can work within your supply chain as a partner or contracted directly to a Client, designing and drawing systems that ensure the co-ordination of supply, speed of issue and installation within the project requirements.
Swiftline building services has been at the forefront of the construction services industry for many years, gaining a deserved reputation as a high quality contractor in the Mechanical and Electrical Sector in particular, and over the last few years diversifying our service offering to include a range of complementary services.
Swiftline is comprised of a number of specialist departments, each bringing a wide spectrum of knowledge and experience to the projects we undertake. We use our skills in a broad range of engineering disciplines to ensure a co-ordinated approach, and creating best value for our clients.
Using a trained and highly qualified workforce, operating from our head office in London Swiftline provides services to Main contractors and direct clients alike.
Our operations are focused in four main areas of expertise: